Custom Search

Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Stop Motion....& Skull Academy news...

Hey guys and ghouls, we hope you're all doing well...I have a couple more stop motion videos that I did...clips no.2 is a bit shaky, they are old clips that I put together so I was a newbie to all this stop motion, I think I have gotten better, check out the dance video below...not my much but a little...each time I will get better and better. I hope you enjoy it.

New episodes of Skull Academy will come out this week I hope...Lola has been sick with a virus, and now I'm feeling a bit queasy myself...urgh... I wish we could do episodes everyday.

Before you leave please vote for our site, see the right hand of the screen.

I want to welcome all our new subscribers, you are now entered in our big doll giveaway and all future giveaways, we will be doing them often, one after the other...

Thank you again for the time you give us watching our videos, commenting and sharing...we love you all!!!